steps to reinstall devstack
1) Remove all the openstack;s databases from mysql, glance, keystone, nova, etc…
2) Delete the install directory of devstack, default is /opt/stack
3) Remove your old devstack git clone directory, because we want to check out the latest code
4) You *don’t* need to delete /usr/local/lib/python2.7/distpackages/openstack* , but if you did it, please run “pip install django_openstack_auth”
5) Delete user “stack” in linux.
After those steps, you are ready to git clone the devstack again and run the ./stack.sh to reinstall it
read count : 3822