Netbeans R plugins with Rserve. Rserve can interact with R using Java, huge ability to hock things in R. Heading to the first release of the R plugin. Anyone want to join the team, email me, Peter (email@example.com).
Below are the first release features
- Syntax highlight, done, i think at least better than R-studio
- Function parameters popip, R-studio is totally useless at this point, it show up all R functions instead of the parameter list of the current function.
- R console, half done. I was using pipeline to create a R shell. Changing to us Rserve.
- Plot view. I am doing this
- Help/History window. Not start yet.
- Environment to see current defined variables. Not start yet.
- Create a complete environment for people to run and debug R
- Add profiling feature, display performance in each line
- Compete with R-studio, get more users to use Netbeans. R-studio is simple and lots of places we can do better.
- Add support for Clouds. AWS/Azure
- Add support for frameworks, Hadoop/Spark
read count : 354